smartSALES is a 3-day intensive course that creates a shift in mind-set from selling to helping clients buy – a process built on understanding clients’ needs and working with them to identify the best solution and turns sales professionals into sales superstars. Combining science, psychology and product, smartSALES boosts sales performance exponentially allowing you, and your organization to surpass even the most ambitious targets.
This program aims to advance participant’s abilities with techniques aimed at building rapport, advancing dialogues, ensuring the right questions, developing crucial skills for negotiations and ultimately maximizing your connections to close deals. Learn about the psychology of communication, how it applies to sales, while developing techniques that increase credibility and authenticates the quality of your ideas.
smartSALES relies on “getting to work” not just during sessions but also between them in order to make the most effective use of the tools. You’ll be supported by one of our talented sales coaches with custom coaching sessions to keep the work alive as you practice the skills you have learned.
Day 1 – Defining Who You Are in the Relationship Economy
- The benefits and disadvantages of your communication style
- The foundation of the interactive process – rules that create effective communication
- The concept of relationship-building
- The correct way to approach a variety of personalities and generations
- Communicating information and ideas clearly and succinctly
- Influencing for consistent results
- Strategies for gaining cooperation
- How to build appropriate rapport
- Understanding the Relationship Economy
Day 2 –The Art of Differentiation
- Discovering Your “Authentic Edge”
- Differentiating Your Business and yourself
- Learn memorable language that resonates with clients.
- Maximizing on relationships: Understanding the blend of connection, task, and objective that achieves results
- Story Selling – Develop a “story bank”
- The power of strategy – ways to navigate through challenging issues
- Reading the right signs – what is said and what is meant
- Creating value while developing trust
- Stop selling, start helping clients make buying decisions
- Creating your focused sales performance plan
- Applying the techniques – real scenarios
Day 3 – The Power of Persuasion
- Recognizing Cues and Developing Trust
- Learn a simple methodology to effectively handle objections without damaging the relationship
- Creating impactful dialogue by adapting to unique circumstances and changes
- Effective problem resolution to common sales road-blocks
- Selling in a diverse and dynamic environment and to a complex client
- Winning negotiations: The approach behind successful interactions that achieves results
- Understanding our default communication and how it impacts negotiations Opening negotiations in a way that increases your probability of success
- Things to consider when preparing for negotiations
- Defining success: desired outcomes, acceptable alternatives and deal breakers
- Applying the techniques – real scenarios
- TOP 11 TRANSFORMATIVE SELLING SKILLS
- 1. Live the “Relationship Economy”
- 2. Formulate objectives – stay focused on the result
- 3. Build rapport – develop trust
- 4. Read the signs – emotional cues
- 5. Advance sales dialogues through open negotiations
- 6. Strategically construct what to say (how, when, why) – including asking the right questions
- 7. Avoid communication traps – don’t get hooked
- 8. Create stronger customer intimacy – Close the deal
- 9. Take responsibility – own your actions
- 10. Effectively manage heightened emotion – positive or negative
- 11. Understand and utilize the psychology of communication – what are the benefits and disadvantages of your communication style?
betterSALES relies on “getting to work” not just during sessions but also between them in order to make the most effective use of the tools. You’ll be supported by one of our talented facilitators with custom coaching sessions to keep the work alive as you practice the skills you have learned.
STOP SELLING – START HELPING
VP of Sales, Griffith Foods
Country Sales Manager, Boart Longyear
VP of Industrial Sales, Tate & Lyle
Investments Advisor, BMO
Witz Education attracts leaders at from every career stage, level and path. Challenge and be challenged in this community of excellence. You’ll build lifelong relationships and – upon your graduation – earn a place among our betterALUMNI. betterALUMNI access a global social network of leaders, a tool library, and can top up their learning anytime with our complimentary betterSESSIONS.
Our Students Say…
Greg and his team have hands on relevant and world class business and leadership experience. They do not simply teach relationship building and leadership concepts; rather, they shed light in a non-threatening, inspiring and safe learning environment as to various practice cases, combined with just the right amount of theoretical knowledge. The courses offered by Witz are a perfect blend of contemporary learning and application.
Aaron Holtzman, SciCan Ltd. Group CFO, COO , Sanavis Group CFO
3 day program
14,000 students from 5 countries
11 transformative selling skills mastered
Our betterALUMNI enrich the organizations they’re a part of.
betterHUMAN Starts October 22nd, 2020 – January 21st, 2021
betterLEADER Day 1 & 2 – Nov. 4/5 Day 3 & 4 – Nov. 18 & 19 Day 5 – Dec. 9th, 2020
betterEXECUTIVE Day 1 & 2 – Oct. 7/8 Day 3 & 4 – Oct. 28/29 Day 5 – Nov. 25th, 2020